The main page for the Bible in Spanish, part of the Complete Bible Translation project1You can read more about this project here. . The only Bible version that strives to be 100% true to the original texts and to not be infected by religious and mundane traditions.
- Currently working on
- General state of the project
- Download and read
- About this revision/translation
- Future goals
- The stages explained
- Support articles
- Change log
1. Currently working on
2. General state of the project
2. Download and read
You can read the parts of the project that have been completed so far by selecting a link in the sidebar.
3. About this revision/translation
- Link explanation – each link inside the text leads to an article about the word/expression/translation
- What is this text
- Why is it necessary
- What is the source material
- What stage is the project at
6. The stages explained
While it is not always possible to separate this type of work into different levels, or stages, as we try to publish everything we do as soon as possible (considering a 100% complete project would take decades), the following is a rough chart of what type of progress can be expected of each published part of the revision/translation:
- Stage 1: Replacing the majority of the words that have been left untranslated for the past centuries, such as Christ, angel, baptism, deacon, church and other which you can find here.
- Stage 2: Removing chapters and verses. General formatting according to modern grammar and syntax rules.
- Stage 3: Basic revision of the text by comparing with the Ancient Greek texts (Textus Receptus and LXX).
- Stage 4: In depth revision of the text by comparing with the Ancient Greek texts (Textus Receptus and LXX).
- Stage 5: Complete translation of the text starting from scratch, based on the Ancient Greek texts (Textus Receptus and LXX).
7. Support articles
Some recommended reading related to this project:
- 1You can read more about this project here.